This page provides help with the most common questions about CGI, our studio and the process in general. Just click on the section and find the answer. Also, we added a base 3D rendering and modeling glossary to give you a hand in deciding what services to choose for your project. Feel free to have a chat with a client manager or send an email if you have any more questions left.
Questions & Answers
Frequently asked questions and answers
Ideally, we prefer to work with the following formats of files:
- for plans and drawings – CAD format, pdf or any other vector format;
- for ready 3D models – stl, 3ds, max, obj.
- We offer standard and extended copyrights for the visual materials you get as a result;
- We take payments via transparent international systems.
By corrections, we mean changes that are less than 60% of the project workload. If the changes you want to make exceeds this limit, then we consider it a new project.
- Bank Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- We take up large-scale projects and deliver results within the short term as ArchiCGI has more than 350 skilled 3D artists and managers;
- Your project routine is our passion – we’ll be delighted to save you from it;
- We give way better value for money – you don’t have to pay us holidays or sick leaves, finance corporate training, rent equipment, and think of how to keep us busy when there are no projects;
- Our workflow is easy – project managers take care of all the intricacies and connections between teams, so all you need to do is to wait for the final results.