This page provides help with the most common questions about CGI, our studio and the process in general. Just click on the section and find the answer. Also, we added a base 3D rendering and modeling glossary to give you a hand in deciding what services to choose for your project. Feel free to have a chat with a client manager or send an email if you have any more questions left.
Questions & Answers
Frequently asked questions and answers
Ideally, we prefer to work with the following formats of files:
- for plans and drawings – CAD format, pdf or any other vector format;
- for ready 3D models – stl, 3ds, max, obj.
- If you need NDA documents signed, you are welcome to send them over. We will examine the documents with our lawers and let you know whether we can sign them and proceed with the collaboration.
- We take payments via transparent international systems.
- You pay only for the result that fits all your requirements.
By corrections we mean changes that are less than 60% of the project workload. If the changes you want to make exceeds this limit, then we consider it a new project.
- Bank Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom. However, you don’t need to go to our office to start working with us as we mainly operate as an outsource studio. In fact, all you need is to message on the chat or fill the form on our website.
- We take up large-scale projects and deliver results within the short term as ArchiCGI has more than 350 skilled 3D artists and managers;
- your project routine is our passion – we’ll be delighted to save you from it;
- We give way better value for money – you don’t have to pay us holidays or sick leaves, finance corporate training, rent equipment and think of how to keep us busy when there are no projects;
- Our workflow is easy – project managers take care of all the intricacies and connections between teams, so all you need to do is to wait for the final results.