In order to improve time management and to handle more projects at the same time, successful architects and interior designers should find trustworthy and reliable outsource 3d visualizers to work on a regular basis. However, it’s not an easy thing to do. On the one hand, you and your visualizer should speak the same language, so that there is no need to argue about basics. On the other hand, in many cases the project should be completed by a very tight deadline, and you must be sure that your visualizer will deliver the result on time. In addition, sometimes you may not have complete specifications for the project, and your visualizer must know how to work with incomplete information. So, if you need 3D visualization services, you can choose either a freelancer or a professional studio. Which option is better? Let’s analyze their positive and negative sides.
3D Visualization Services by Freelance Visualizers
- Lower prices. Freelancers usually ask less for their services than 3d visualization studios, so if your budget is tight, it can be a serious benefit for you.
- Availability on the weekends. Freelancers are available 24/7, which can be useful if the architectural rendering has to be completed quickly.
- A huge pool of visualizers. Currently, there are lots of freelancers who offer 3D rendering services, so finding one for you won’t be a problem.
- Professionals are expensive. Cheaper 3d models are usually offered by beginners, but you won’t be satisfied with the quality of their work.
- No multitasking. The freelancer’s abilities are limited to just a few tasks at the same time, and there is no guarantee that he’ll pay enough attention to your project. e.g. 3D interior design.
- No contract. Most freelance 3D visualizers dislike signing contracts. If something goes wrong, you won’t be able to argue that your contract said otherwise.
- Additional expenses on ready 3D models. To increase the speed of work, you can use ready 3D renderings available on Turbosquid, but you’ll have to pay for them yourself.
- Narrow specialization. Freelancers are usually good in one specific thing – for example, they can create visualizations, but can’t add animation or draw a floorplan.
- The result is guaranteed only by “secure transaction”. Secure transactions are provided by freelancer websites, so either you or a freelancer will have to pay for this service.
Take your design presentation to a new level with interior rendering
Senior Email Marketer at ArchiCGI
Emma could have become an actress. Yet she chose a career in marketing - which we think is awesome! So Emma helps businesses connect with us and writes some powerful marketing copy.